Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Trying Photography

I'm a viscom student. So I want to know about photography. So I make this blog. In this blog I upload some photos which I click. I dont know about that photo such as its composition,aesthetics,balance or any thing. But I click it and upload it. So please comment your thoughts about that photos. Whether your comments are positive are negative. I don't mind about that. Your comments give me the ideas for my next photography. So everyone please give me your comments. Whether you are a professional photographer please give me your tips about photography and comment what right or wrong I do. By the grace of god I post my photos. Thank you!
                                                                        - K.ABISH VIGNESH  

No comments:

Post a Comment